GIGATEST PROArticle number: 70 002
- Digital measuring instruments of insulation resistance, voltage (AC and DC) and status of surge protection devices.
- Simple control with several multifunction buttons.
- The principle of measuring the status of surge protection devices consists in a linear voltage increase with the measurement of the so-called milliampere point at varistors and ignition voltage at gas discharge tubes.
- Evaluates the type of the measured element (varistor or gas discharge tube).
- The internal memory contains an extended database of surge protection devices, not only for HAKEL products.
- Multicolored graphic OLED display with excellent readability, patented system for storing the test pins.
- Possibility to illuminate the measured object by a bright LED light and charge the battery right in the instrument.
- Small dimensions and low weight.
- Complete technical parameters and operating information are contained in the user manual, which is available for download on our product web pages.
|Insulation resistance measuring range||Ri||0.1 ÷ 9 999 MΩ|
|Rated measuring voltage Ri||Um||40 ÷ 1 000 V|
|Measurement resolution Ri||According to the partial range|
|Surge protection measuring range||USPD||40 ÷ 1 050 V|
|Measurement resolution USPD||1 V|
|DC and AC voltage measuring range (for f = 45 Hz ÷ 65 Hz)||U||0 ÷ 600 V|
|Voltage measurement resolution||1 V|
|Power supply||4 x AAA alkaline battery 1.5 V, NiMH accumulator 1.2 V|
|Equipped with display||Yes (OLED technology)|
|Protection class according to IEC 61140||II|
|Surge category (with protective cover)||CAT III / 300 V, CAT II / 600 V|
|Degree of protection||IP40|
|Dimensions of the measuring instrument||260 x 70 x 40 mm|
|Catalog number||70 002|