HIG93/NArticle number: 70 925
- The HIG91, HIG92, HIG93, and HIG94 series are a series of insulation monitoring devices for industrial isolated systems (IT networks).
- The maximum operating voltage of the IT network is 275 V AC. This voltage can be increased up to 6 kV when using coupling devices from the TL series.
- IMD with one Ran error level (HIG91, HIG92 series) or monitors with two error levels (HIG93, HIG94 series) are available.
- As standard, the IMD measure Rf in the range of 5 kΩ to 900 kΩ (HIG91, HIG93 series), alternatively in the range of 200 kΩ to 5 MΩ (HIG92, HIG94). Special IMDs are also available for different measuring ranges of insulation resistance.
- IMDs are equipped with digital processing of the measured signal, which offers the user numerical information about the measured insulation resistance.
- IMDs are designed with independent power supply. That means that these insulation monitors can be powered from a different system than the one they measure. This has the significant effect that the IMDs are able to measure even de-energized system.
- The power supply of the device is AC as standard, for a nominal voltage of 230 V to 110 V / 50 Hz. However, versions with a 24 V DC supply are also available.
- All IMDs are equipped with a digital bus, which allows information to be transmitted to the master system. For signaling of the IMD status, panels from the MDS-D series can also be used.
|Monitored IT power supply system type according to IEC 61557-8||AC|
|Measuring range of insulation resistance||RF||5 ÷ 900 kΩ|
|Adjustable range of critical insulation resistance||Ran||5 ÷ 300 kΩ|
|Number of insulation resistance fault levels (Ran)||2|
|Rated voltage of monitored IT system||Un||275 V|
|IMD power supply||From independent power source|
|Nominal supply voltage DC||Us||18 ÷ 36 V|
|Power consumption||P||5 VA|
|Measuring voltage||Um||12 V|
|Measuring current||Im||< 0.6 mA|
|Measuring input’s internal impedance||Zi||> 2 000 kΩ|
|Measuring accuracy||± 10 %|
|Electrical strength against internal circuits||3 750 V|
|Equipped with display||Yes (OLED technology)|
|Supported module of distant signalisation (MDS)||MDS-D, MDS-DELTA|
|Communication interface for user||RS485 bus|
|Communication protocol||ISOLGUARD, PROFIBUS|
|Housing material||Polyamid PA6, UL94 V-0|
|Degree of protection of front panel||IP40|
|Degree of protection except the front panel||IP20|
|Operating temperature||ϑ||- 10 ÷ 60 °C|
|Protection class according to IEC 61140||II|
|Recommended cross-section of connected conductors||S||1 mm2|
|Installation||On DIN rail 35 mm|
|Use for traction||No|
|Low-voltage electrical installations – Protection against electric shock||HD 60364-4-41:2017|
|Designed according to standards|
|Insulation monitoring devices for IT systems||IEC 61557-8:2014|
|Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures||IEC 61557-1:2007|
|Insulation coordination for equipment within low-voltage systems||IEC 60664-1:2007|
|Packaging material||Vlnitá lepenka|
|Weight (including packaging)||m||161 g|
|Package dimensions (H x W x D)||45 x 102 x 74 mm|
|Packing volume||V||0.34 dm3|
|Catalog number||70 925|
|Declaration of conformity|
|2020_34 HIG93, HIG93_E, HIG93_L, HIG93_N, HIG94, HIG94_E.pdf|
|Manuals and assembly sheets|