HIG97Article number: 70 936
- HIG97 is a very durable series of insulation monitoring devices for industrial isolated systems (IT systems).
- They are designed for monitoring the insulation resistance on systems with a high incidence of industrial interference (higher harmonic).
- They are characterized by an extremely fast response to insulation failure. Fault of insulation resistance is detected within 80 ms.
- They can be connected to the IT systems up to 3 x 1200 V, using a TL 1200 couppling device.
- IMDs are designed with independent power supply. That means that these insulation monitors can be powered from a different system than the one they measure. This has the significant effect that the IMDs are able to measure even de-energized system.
- HIG97 is equipped with a non-flammable measuring circuit, so it is suitable for environments with a risk of explosion (installation in a solid enclosure).
|Monitored IT power supply system type according to IEC 61557-8||AC|
|Measuring range of insulation resistance||RF||5 ÷ 900 kΩ|
|Adjustable range of critical insulation resistance||Ran||5 ÷ 300 kΩ|
|Number of insulation resistance fault levels (Ran)||2|
|Rated voltage of monitored IT system||Un||230 V|
|IMD power supply||From measured IT system, From independent power source|
|Nominal supply voltage AC||Us||90 ÷ 265 V|
|Nominal supply voltage DC||Us||120 ÷ 370 V|
|Power consumption||P||5 VA|
|Measuring voltage||Um||18 V|
|Measuring current||Im||< 0.48 mA|
|Measuring input’s internal impedance||Zi||> 100 kΩ|
|Measuring accuracy||± 10 %|
|Electrical strength against internal circuits||3 750 V|
|Equipped with display||Yes (OLED technology)|
|Supported module of distant signalisation (MDS)||MDS-D, MDS-DELTA|
|Communication interface for user||RS485 bus|
|Communication protocol||ISOLGUARD, PROFIBUS|
|Housing material||Polyamid PA6, UL94 V-0|
|Degree of protection of front panel||IP40|
|Degree of protection except the front panel||IP20|
|Operating temperature||ϑ||- 10 ÷ 60 °C|
|Protection class according to IEC 61140||II|
|Recommended cross-section of connected conductors||S||1 mm2|
|Installation||On DIN rail 35 mm|
|Low-voltage electrical installations – Protection against electric shock||HD 60364-4-41:2017|
|Designed according to standards|
|Insulation monitoring devices for IT systems||IEC 61557-8:2014|
|Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures||IEC 61557-1:2007|
|Insulation coordination for equipment within low-voltage systems||IEC 60664-1:2007|
|Explosive atmospheres – Part 11: Equipment protection by intrinsic safety “i”||IEC 60079-11:2011|
|Weight (including packaging)||m||313 g|
|Package dimensions (H x W x D)||74 x 112 x 73 mm|
|Packing volume||V||0.61 dm3|
|Customs tariff no.||90303370|
|Catalog number||70 936|
|Declaration of conformity|
|Manuals and assembly sheets|
Ing. Aneta Sčebelová
+420 494 942 314