HL120Article number: 10 240
- Voltage limiting device class 2.2 for AC or DC traction systems public transportation as are tram or trolleybus systems.
- Intended for the protection of non-live parts of metal structures.
- Ensure the equipotential bonding between inactive parts, which are not conductively interconnected due to the operating conditions.
- Used for effective protection of persons who may get in touch with these parts in the event of a lightning strike or traction line failure.
- Installed directly on the protected construction structure with connection to the track.
- In the event of a fault by short-circuiting the structure with the track, a quick-release switch will react and interrupt the power supply of the traction line.
- Resistant to vandalism, acid rain and mechanical damage.
|Class of VLD according EN 50526-2||2.2|
|Type of VLD according EN 50122-1:2011||VLD-F, VLD-O|
|Maximum non-triggering AC voltage||UW||60 V|
|Nominal triggering DC voltage||UTn||120 V|
|Short time withstand current DC (25 ms repeatable)||IW||4.7 kA|
|Short time withstand current DC (100 ms unrepeatable)||IW||20 kA|
|Rated current DC (60 min)||Ir||105 A|
|Lightning current impulse (8/20)||Iimp-n||40 kA|
|High charge impulse (10/350)||Iimp-hc||40 kA|
|Varistor voltage DC at 1 mA||UV||180 V|
|Residual voltage at Iimp-n||Ures||≤ 500 V|
|Response time at lightning current impulse||tR||< 25 ns|
|Response time of thyristor||tR||< 1.2 ms|
|Operating temperature||ϑ||- 40 ÷ 55 °C|
|Degree of protection||IP67|
|Installation||Using two M12 screws|
|Operating position||Any, Vertical|
|Product placement environment||External|
|Designed according to standards|
|Railway applications – Protective provisions against electric shock||EN 50122-1:2011|
|Railway applications – Fixed installations – D.C. surge arresters and voltage limiting devices||EN 50526-2:2014|
|Requirements and test methods for SPDs connected to low-voltage power systems||IEC 61643-11:2011|
|Surge arresters – Part 4: Metal-oxide surge arresters without gaps for a.c. systems||IEC 60099-4:2014|
|Weight||m||4 700 g|
|Weight (including packaging)||m||4 819 g|
|Package dimensions (H x W x D)||122 x 214 x 133 mm|
|Packing volume||V||3.47 dm3|
|Customs tariff no.||85363010|
|Catalog number||10 240|