MDS 10T TangoArticle number: 70 055
The product is no longer in production and there is no direct replacement. Please contact our technical support for advice.
- Remote monitoring modules for medical staff to supervisory workplaces.
- Display the status of ungrounded IT power supply systems monitored by HAKEL insulation monitoring devices.
- Display the current insulation status, or current and temperature overload of the isolating transformer.
- Modules are equipped with a STOP ALARM button to stop the acoustic fault signaling.
- Modules are equipped with a TEST button to initiate testing of signalization and internal circuits of the insulation monitoring device.
- Remote monitoring modules meet the standard requirements relating to supervision signalization of the medical insulated power supply system included in the medical premises of group 2. This includes acoustic and optical signaling also.
- Versions are available for surface mounting, mounting onto a switch box and also in a 45 x 45 mm cable tray.
|Designed for insulation monitoring device
|HIS71, HIS75, HIG95, HIG95+
|Insulation condition monitor
|Nominal supply voltage DC
|Visual signaling of insulation fault
|Visual signaling of thermal and current overload of the isolating transformer
|Acoustic fault signaling
|Possibility to stop the acoustic signaling
|Possibility to run a test of the insulation monitoring device
|Auxiliary signaling module to increase visual warning
|Maximum number of connectable insulation monitoring devices
|Degree of protection
|- 5 ÷ 55 °C
|On switch box 68 mm
|Method of connecting the insulation monitoring device
|Recommended cross-section of connected conductors
|0.75 ÷ 1 mm2