MDS-DArticle number: 70 060
- Remote monitoring modules for medical staff to supervisory workplaces.
- Display the status of ungrounded IT power supply systems monitored by HAKEL insulation monitoring devices.
- Display the current insulation status, or current and temperature overload of the isolating transformer.
- Modules are equipped with a STOP ALARM button to stop the acoustic fault signaling.
- Modules are equipped with a TEST button to initiate testing of signalization and internal circuits of the insulation monitoring device.
- Remote monitoring modules meet the standard requirements relating to supervision signalization of the medical insulated power supply system included in the medical premises of group 2. This includes acoustic and optical signaling also.
- Versions are available for surface mounting, mounting onto a switch box and also in a 45 x 45 mm cable tray.
|Designed for insulation monitor||HIG95, HIG95+, HIG95-DELTA|
|Power source||External power supply SELF 24 V DC|
|Nominal supply voltage DC||Us||24 V|
|Visual signaling of insulation fault||Yes|
|Visual signaling of thermal and current overload of the isolating transformer||Yes|
|Acoustic fault signaling||Yes|
|Possibility to stop the acoustic signaling||Yes|
|Possibility to call up a test of the insulation condition monitor||Yes|
|Auxiliary signaling module to increase visual warning||No|
|Maximum number of connectable insulation level monitors||24|
|Degree of protection||IP20|
|Operating temperature||ϑ||- 5 ÷ 55 °C|
|Installation||On the mounting plate, On switch box 68 mm|
|Method of connecting the insulation condition monitor||RS485 bus (ISOLGUARD protocol)|
|Recommended cross-section of connected conductors||S||0.25 ÷ 0.75 mm2|
|Recommended back-up fuse||6 A/gG|
|Power consumption||P||2 VA|
|Low-voltage electrical installations – Medical locations||HD 60364-7-710:2012|
|Electric installations in rooms for medical use||ČSN 33 2140, TNI 33 2140|
|Designed according to standards|
|Insulation monitoring devices for IT systems||IEC 61557-8:2014|
|Insulation monitoring devices for medical locations (MED-IMD)||IEC 61557-8:2014 annex A|
|Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Immunity||IEC 61000-6-2:2005|
|Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Emission||IEC 61000-6-3:2006|
|Insulation coordination for equipment within low-voltage systems||IEC 60664-1:2007|
|Weight (including packaging)||m||204 g|
|Package dimensions (H x W x D)||71 x 177 x 106 mm|
|Packing volume||V||1.33 dm3|
|Customs tariff no.||90303370|
|Catalog number||70 060|