MED STD-line 3,15 kVAArticle number: 71 132/23
- Transformers with standard UI shape lamination, composite core and vertical mounting are intended for the supply of equipment in medical locations.
- Produced with a voltage transfer of 230 / 230 V or 400 / 230 V, frequency 50 / 60 Hz, protection IP00, terminals IP20, insulation class F (155 °C) and maximum ambient temperature of 40 °C.
- Transformers have reinforced insulation and protective shielding between the primary and secondary winding.
- Equipped with two temperature sensors PT100, thanks to these sensors, the transformers work better with HAKEL ISOLGUARD insulation monitoring devices and provide the best possible basis for measuring the insulation status and transformer heating.
- Transformers can be supplied in a steel case with IP23.
|Particular requirements and tests for isolating transformers for the supply of medical locations||IEC 61558-2-15:2011|
|Safety of power transformers, power supplies, reactors and similar||IEC 61558-1:2005|
|Low-voltage electrical installations – Medical locations||HD 60364-7-710:2012|
|Electric installations in rooms for medical use||ČSN 33 2140, TNI 33 214|
|Catalog number||71 132/23|