ATyS g M 4P - set (100 A, 230/400 V AC)Article number: 70 714
- ATyS g M are 2 pole and 4 pole modular automatic transfer switches with an integrated controller.
- Their primary function is to switch between the main and backup supply in case of power failure. They work in automatic mode, if necessary the devices can be switched manually.
- They are designed for low voltage power supply systems with a maximum current of 40 to 160 A for applications where a brief interruption of the load supply is acceptable during transfer.
- They allow the setting of overvoltage, undervoltage and frequency thresholds.
- They are set using potentioneters and microswitches on the front of the product. In addition, they are equipped with a switching contact for generator control.
- ATyS g M - the set consists of the basic ATyS g M device, terminal shrouds, auxiliary contacts and bridging bar. The set therefore contains all necessary accessories for the selected model.
|Designed for power supply systems||230/400 V AC|
|Number of poles||4|
|Rated load current||IL||100 A|
|Frequency||f||50 ÷ 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||P||6 VA|
|Supply voltage range||176 ÷ 288 V|
|Rated impulse withstand voltage||Uimp||6 kV|
|Switching time I-0 or II-0||45 ms|
|Switching time I-II or II-I||180 ms|
|Lifetime (number of changeovers)||10 000|
|Changing settings||Using potentiometers and switches|
|Equipped with display||No display|
|Recommended cross-section of connected conductors||S||10 ÷ 70 mm2|
|Operating temperature||ϑ||- 20 ÷ 60 °C|
|Recommended back-up fuse||100 A/gG|
|Installation||On DIN rail 35 mm, On the mounting plate|
|Low-voltage electrical installations – Medical locations||HD 60364-7-710:2012|
|Designed according to standards|
|Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear – Part 3: Switches, disconnectors, switch-disconnectors and fuse-combination units||IEC 60947-3:2008|
|Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear – Part 6-1: Multiple function equipment – Transfer switching equipment||IEC 60947-6-1:2005|
|Customs tariff no.|
|Catalog number||70 714|
Ing. Aneta Sčebelová
+420 494 942 314